Since 1991, Formations Inc. has brought customers and suppliers of the building industry an immense amount of product knowledge and experience. Our vastly stocked warehouses, along with our strong purchasing power, ensure that Formations has the products you need when you need them.
Our head office is located in Edmonton, Alberta, and we have additional distribution centers in Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg
and Vancouver. Collectively, we have nearly 200,000 square feet of warehouse space, allowing us to deliver industrial building
supplies on tight timelines. For the more specialized orders, we are able to source any product available from our long list of suppliers.
Our customer categories include:
- Architectural Millwork Companies
- Kitchen and Bath Dealers
- Furniture Makers
- Cabinet Makers
- Office Furniture Manufacturers
- Countertop Fabricators
- Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers
- Retail Outlets
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Specification Writers
- Community and Government Organizations
- Facility Planning and Management
Download our Credit Application Form and bring it in to a branch near you.
Why choose Formations?
- Best Customer Experience. When dealing with us, you’ll experience our friendly team, who not only enjoy their job, but who make it their mission to exceed your expectations. Our expert sales representatives in Western Canada are reliable - providing excellent customer service experiences and offering in-depth industry and product knowledge to our customers.
- Real People. Real Time. Our inside sales representatives are conveniently located at each of our distribution centres to assure you are assisted quickly when you phone or walk in. They are here to help you get what you need, when you need it.
- Design Specification Representatives. Our in-house Design Specification Representatives can provide you with samples and information on our products’ specifications, performance qualities and other technical data. For more information visit our Architects and Designers page.
- Show Room – each of our five Western Canadian branches have showrooms where you can bring your clients to view sample of our different products, textures and colours in person!
- Order Desk – our inside sales staff ready to take your order and answer all of your questions.
- Custom Orders – we take the time to source supplies to suit your project and/or your customer’s needs.
- Sales Calls – for our customers that prefer face-to-face interactions, our outside sales representatives provide in-person sales visits.
- Delivery Services – we are located in areas that are serviced by major freight carriers, and near major rail terminals, to ensure we are able to bring in and deliver the products you need, when you need them.
What makes us different? It’s our people! Our success comes from our employee’s hard work, product and industry knowledge, dedication, trust and loyalty to us.
Our employees have built and maintained our excellent customer and supplier relationships, and deliver above and beyond our customers’ expectations.
To contact us, visit our Contact Page.